Logo Access Agreement
The terms and conditions listed below constitute a legal agreement. By proceeding to download our trademarks and logos (“Logos”), you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
The Alameda County Community Food Bank (the “Food Bank”) is the exclusive owner of all rights, title, and interest in and to Logos made available on the Food Bank website.
The Food Bank grants you a non-exclusive license to reproduce and use the Logos, subject to the following restrictions:
- (a) Please do not alter the Logos in any way. You must use the Logos in the complete, exact graphical form in which they appear on the Food Bank website. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY LOGOS IN PART, and you may not combine them with any other trademark, work, symbol, letter, design, or mark
- (b) Please do not use the Logos for any commercial purpose.
- (c) Please do not use the Logos in connection with any campaign activity for or against a political candidate, or in connection with any lobbying activity.
- (d) Please do not use the Logos in connection with any activity that disparages the Food Bank or its services, that damages the reputation of the Food Bank or the quality of the Logos, or that is in a context otherwise inconsistent with the Food Bank’s mission and values.
- (e) Please do not use the Logos to misrepresent your organization’s relationship with the Food Bank, or in such a way as to give the impression that the Logos are your property.
The Food Bank may object to any proposed or actual use of its Logos in its sole discretion. You agree to terminate any such use immediately upon receiving written notice of disapproval from the Food Bank.
If you have any questions about the proper use of the Logos, please contact:
Michael Altfest, Communications Manager
Phone: (510) 636-4902
By downloading the Food Bank’s Logos below, you agree to the terms and conditions described above.