Good health starts with good information.
Sign up for CareMessage, a free health education program that sends tips by text.
The choices you make every day can make a big difference to your health—choices about food, exercise, how you care for chronic conditions and more. That’s where CareMessage comes in.
CareMessage is a national health education program. Sign up and you’ll get helpful health information by text to your cell phone. It’s free* and easy. If you know how to text, you already know how to use CareMessage. And best of all, it works.
With CareMessage, you can:
1. Choose from eight exciting programs and get tips on:
- High blood pressure
- Smoking cessation
- Stress management
- Type 2 diabetes
- Goal setting
2. Get connected to resources where you can pick up food
3. Learn about healthier behavior for yourself and a loved one
QUESTIONS? CALL US!
- Martha (Spanish): 1-510-388-1212
- Kate (English): 1-510-635-3663, ext. 381
NEED FOOD TODAY?
- Call our Helpline: 1-800-870-FOOD (3663) or 1-520-635-3663 | Hours: Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Or visit FoodNow.net