From setting up a lemonade stand to transforming your dinner party into a fundraiser, it’s easy to host an event with a lasting impact.
Host Your Own Event
Throughout the year, community members host events to benefit the Food Bank, from golf tournaments to costume parties. Their passion and commitment help make it possible for us to serve our neighbors in need.
We invite you to be creative! Supporters have inspired their friends, family and even total strangers to join our cause with efforts as diverse as…
- Organizing a Virtual Food Drive for your birthday, or for your next sport bike gathering with your friends
- Setting up a lemonade stand
- Running a door-to-door neighborhood food drive
- Hosting a garden party for friends to educate them about the Food Bank
- Starting a food drive at a rock concert
For an event that’s fun, easy and meaningful, consider hosting your own Empty Bowls dinner. Check out our tool kit to the right for everything you need to educate and inspire your friends, family and neighbors. It includes a simple, step-by-step event plan, a coupon for Brushstrokes Studio to get started, and two delicious, healthy soup recipes from our Nutrition Education team!
To work with the Food Bank on any formal partnership opportunities, including marketing, please print and fax or email this form to our Corporate Partnership and Events Manager.