We’re taking extra safety precautions at ACCFB.
In order to ensure the safety of volunteers, staff, partners, and clients we have instituted the following measures:
- Our warehouse and volunteer break area has been reconfigured to meet CDC guidelines and accommodate social distancing for all volunteers and staff.
- ACCFB will provide:
– Hand sanitizer
– Handwashing stations
- Complete a daily health survey and temperature check
- Adhere to distancing guidelines at all times
- Wear self-provided, double-layered face coverings that meet CDC standards and Food Bank-provided gloves
- Volunteers are encouraged to bring their own re-usable work gloves
Back to volunteer opportunities >>