Sweet Potato Hash
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onions and pepper until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Vitamin A for healthy vision and skin.
- Fiber to help keep you regular.
Other Serving Ideas:
- Make sweet potato chips! Thinly slice and drizzle with olive oil and bake at 350 until lightly browned.
- Add thin slices of cooked sweet potatoes to your favorite sandwich.
- Substitute sweet potatoes for regular spuds in your favorite potato salad recipe.
- Store sweet potatoes in a cool, dark place for use within 3-5 weeks.